Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our First Walmart

Saturday Oct 20  This evening I am thinking that we are real RV'ers now because we are staying in our first Walmart!  And, as I am sure they expected, bought groceries there and had some breakfast there in the morning,  Also, we did ask.  They told us to pull over to the left side of their parking lot and it would be okay.
Walmart, Clinton, IA

While we are traveling, we are looking for a used Break Buddy to put in the Jeep.  Although I don't think it matter one way or the other if we got into an accident, I understand the insurance companies would frown on it, maybe not pay or protect us from a lawsuit.  So, Sunni has been looking at and calling Craig's list as we travel through towns.  No luck as of yet.

We missed an opportunity earlier in the day.  We called someone who was trying to sell his Blue Ox, a similar device, while driving into Cedar Rapids, but he didn't call until we were 75 miles past the city.  I didn't want to turn around and told him our predicament.  We'll keep looking, I'm sure someone has one for sale up ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment