Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Travels of Jim & Sunni



Montana Rockies in October
I think it's time to start a new blog.  Not that I intend to quit my other blogs because I really enjoy writing Walter Chatters and Jay-Jay Says.  But I want to write a blog with Sunni about our travels together as we journey around the country and as we continue our journey through life.

I don't know if anyone but us really cares. but that's okay - we do!  And so we will keep a log of the impressions we have of people we meet, places we see and thought we have as we travel along in this great adventure.

                                                                                                       So, we hope you, family and friends, will follow us and share your thought with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment